Monday, February 23, 2009

In other news.....

I did my service project for Miss HHS on Friday night. It was cold, very cold, but I ran for 2 hours to raise money for this project. I cannot release all the details on the project until next week when everyone has turned in their information. But I will post pictures from this event soon as well.

Special Thanks to Mrs. Donna Cameron who ran the entire 2 hours with me. My mom, who counted each and every lap that I ran. Kendall Chapman and Shannon Franklin who were there for support. Kevin and Chance who ran some laps for me as well as several members of our track team.

The Fat Tuesday Pancake Supper at Miriam's is tomorrow night!! I will not be in attendance, because of a track meet, however, my fundraising committee will be there and will be working for tips for my trip! They are the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment