Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank You!

Yay! Today my teacher at DCIT, Mrs. Hays, gave me a letter and a donation from a father of an Army Colonel! He is all the way from MICHIGAN, I am very excited to know so many people are supporting and encouring me as I prepare for my adventure in Australia!

Thank You again very much to the father of an Army Colonel!!! :)

Also, Thank You so much Keri for getting the pink jac attack bracelts! Everyone loves them! You have been so much help with all that is going on. Don't forget everyone I am also competing in Miss Hartsville High, which is Saturday night at 7pm. Keri has been a great help in going shopping with me, and she is going to help me look beautiful for Saturday by doing my makeup! She is definitly the greatest life coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment