Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Day Has Finaly Come!

Yay!!! It is finaly time to fly away and begin my trip! Tomorrow I will wake up and be at the airport at 4am! Yall enjoy your nights rest...for mine will be very short! Haha! I will be headed to Hawaii first for two days, then be on my way to Australia! Thanks again for all your support and prayers! Please keep praying for me along with all the other athletes attending!

This is my team:
Patrick Burton (NC Athlete)
Emily Casey (NC Athlete)
Dylan Cunningham (GA Athlete)
Kyerra Hines (NC Athlete)
Benjamin Hovis (NC Coach)
Alexis Jones (NC Athlete)
Peter Lewis (NC Athlete)
Cody Murphy (NC Athlete)
Leslie Pence (NC Athlete)
Kristen Stout (NC Athlete)
Rebecca Sweeney (NC Athlete)
And me...Jaclyn Warden (SC Athlete)

No comments:

Post a Comment