Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth!

I hope everyone enjoyed a great independence day! I must say, I did. I went and stayed with my sister in Columbia. We enjoyed a great evening at a concert at Finlay Park, then we went to the Bloswfish baseball game to see the fireworks (they were amazing)!! Afterwards, about midnight, we celebrated with Sparklers! We are very patriotic!! My favorite part was at the baseball game hearing all the patriotic songs...my sister laughed at me becuase I kept saying I hope they play some good America Songs! But, being an army child you grow to great traditions...and fireworks and patriotic songs always get me! I am so proud of my daddy and all the other troops in the military!!! Thank God for all these brave men and women! Happy Fourth of July!!!


...only four more days until my departure...

No comments:

Post a Comment